The Bible does an excellent job helping us trace the ancestry of our faith family.
We will take an in-depth look at our faith lineage focusing specifically on the messy family dynamics found in the book of Genesis. As we begin to understand the life stories of Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Rebekah, Jacob and Esau we find that their pattern looks a lot like ours—we are called, we mess up, and God continues to redeem us.
Find out how your “messy family” fits into God’s family and how you are a part of God’s plan for the world.
- The Myth of the Perfect Family
- The Gap Between What God Says and What You See
- No, Nothing Is Too Hard for the Lord
- Loss and Promise in the Family of God
- Promise Maker and Promise Keeper
- The Beauty of Imperfection